My Etsy Shop

Monday, February 20, 2012

New Models

I have been trying for a long while to figure out how to find models to photograph in my hats..this may not sound too onerous to some folks, but I live alone in a rural area, don't know many people, and can't afford to hire someone either to model or to take pro photos, so I lucked into this mother and daughter team who agreed..
Only the first of hopefully many other people  who do this.., I want to create a rogue's gallery  in a frame for my outdoor market kiosk, since people often ask me if I have pictures of people in my hats...they want to get one as a gift, but need to  have an actual person to visualize I guess..
As well, I want to be able to have a few real people in my listings on Etsy, for the same reasons...

No comments:

Post a Comment