My Etsy Shop

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy Autumn...

  I know it's been awhile, but after being gently nudged by the two  fellow bloggers in the post before this one,  know I need to start again..after all, new season ( my favourite!) and new reason for feeling a bit more optimistic as the cooler weather sets in...
Lots of craft fairs to attend, plus my weekly Market which is now going until mid December, so I should have a better  time than this Spring/Summer...couldn't be much worse...
Everyone selling at fairs/Farmers/Crafters Market here is down from last year, what about yo, dear reader?  If you are a fan of these events, where have you been hiding...or, like the rest of us, have financial priorities to attend to, instead?  I understand,  but hope that everyone is feeling more flush with the onset of the holiday season...yep, including me :)
Here are some images of new stuff I'm listing on Etsy, but please remember, I sell all this and more at a weekly Farmer's Market, too, and everything is pretty much only done once, so  if you want it, get it soon...
Thanks for all of you who still search ('til now, in vain) for my postings...I'm still reading and commenting on others' posts, just not too much to say, myself...



Happy crafting, and happy selling to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment