My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dazed and Confused? Join the Club...

I have been blogging for a while, and have had over 2,000 page views (many from my OCD friend in Aldergrove, just check the visitors' list) but for some reason, no matter what I try, I can't seem to link up to the 'Followers' gadget...
I've tried everything, but no one can figure out why it can't happen, including me...I've watched others start a new blog, and get Followers right away, also in my area of the world, so I cannot even imagine what the issue would be...
*SIGH*
Guess I'm doomed to the darkness of unknowing...
I can find out what countries are reading my blog, and even what cities, from other, easily downloadable widgets, but apparently Google can't set me up with a simple 'Followers' gadget, like practically any blog I see..
If any of you have an 'in' with Google, can you send my whine their way?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your google issues. I guess you've probably searched the problem? Maybe you need to change your template?

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had other templates-same problem..but hey, won't hurt to try that again!
    Thanks, Manuela, for the suggestion...

    ReplyDelete