My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Good morning *sniffle* It's Piggie Tuesday! *cough*

(You'll have to excuse me, I'm in the midst of a really persistent cold, the first one I've had in a couple of years..)

Today I'm featuring a lovely little handcarved piggie..it's about 3-4 inches high, and 4 inches long..probably from Asia somewhere, since it has decidedly un-piggy like eyes and expression..but still nice, with it's rough-cut finish and hand-polished glow..hope I captured it a little in the photo..remember, if you have any piggies to share, or recipes, or piggie adventures to tell, please, don't be shy!

3 comments:

  1. What a great little piggy! Hope you're feeling much better very soon! Colds are just the worst! Muddling through one myself right now--yuck!

    Take good care of yourself...

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like this one...kinda folksy looking. Have a good one.

    tootles,
    bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon.

    PussDaddy

    ReplyDelete