My Etsy Shop

Monday, May 30, 2011

Back in the Saddle, Again...

Mostly unpacked, mostly moved in, naturally a few blips, like a bunch of disasters in picture-hanging for the living room, but eventually I'll redo it all...*sigh*
Tis the season for craft fairs, farmer's markets and street sales, etc. now that the good weather keeps pretending it's almost here to stay...
I actually got my plant material, manure dirt and etc. organized yeasterday...still a bit cold at night, so maybe will put plastic over my tomato plant in the hopes that it survives...don't know what is goin' on this year, but i know many others are going through weird weather too...and compared to tornadoes, flooding etc. a little bit of evening cold weather is hardly worth complaining about..not that that ever stops me..
I have registered for several different sales for the season, and will (hopefully, weather dependant) be selling two different farmer's markets..my "usual" one on Saturdays in Duncan, and one on Wednesdays here in Chemainus..
I am limited in what i can sell in Chemainus, so we'll see how many tourists want to buy crocheted hats in summer...you never know...
Just went looking for some online imagers of Chemainus Market that I could share with you...there are none that I could find, so I guess I'll be taking some myself in the coming weeks..
Wish me luck, online sales aren't exactly on fire either...
http://www.chemainus.bc.ca/news/wednesday-market/

Jusrt a quick note..the post office here may be going on strike, will know by the end of the first week or so in June..gonna hold off on the giveaway since I won't be able to send anything until it is resolved...stay tuned....

1 comment: