My Etsy Shop

Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's Mid-Summer in Paradise...

It's Mid-Summer in Paradise...
  It's by turns too hot and less hot, and financially speaking, not my greatest year...
I have two permanent  weekly Farmer's Markets, and that should be sufficient, but I'm not exactly getting by even with two of them, so have to look further afield..
I am doing an Invitational Outdoor One Day Fair (*blush* my first!) in August called Fibrations...yep, you guessed it, from the title its safe to assume that all the entries have something to do with fibre...spinning weaving, knitting, and in my case crochet...
Seems an odd time of the year to have the event, but I've heard it's well attended, in a beautiful grassy glen on the property of a Catholic Academy...

Here's a few newer entries...but  have some more to photograph and then I'll post 'em!
Get your Christmas shopping done early!



No comments:

Post a Comment