My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

A New Market, A New Place to See and be Seen...

Had my first  visit to a new Farmer's Market here on the Island at Cobble Hill Aggie Hall..what a nice  day it was..not too cold or too hot,  beautifully green and such a pleasure to be set up in a grassy area under trees, instead of on concrete, the norm here...
Had a wonderful time...of course, it is very small  right now, but  considering it is a start-up and only a few of us were there  selling our wares, had a successful day and will definitely go back..
Here are a few  (bad)  images from the day..unfortunately very cloudy and  so the light  wasn't  perfect - I had to take them on the fly while also minding the  store..
If you are in the area on   a Sunday , stop by, 10 - 3..we'd love to  see you!




this  was the market manager's  table, and he had home,made challah, which I  hadn't  seen or tasted in 30 years...so good!  Just like  Grandma used to make!






This baker's  cinnamon buns were sinful..gonna have to try and  control myself..yum!

Beautiful perrenials..made me jealous 'cuz I'm a renter..*sigh*



The  prettiest radishes I've ever seen from Manna  Farm..and gorgeous  berries below...

No comments:

Post a Comment