My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

IT'S PIGGIE TUESDAY!!!!! (Yes, again...)

Hello there..
Today my offering is a bit odd (not that piggies are 'odd' per se, but...)
This is a copper/brass sculpture cut from flat stock and mounted on a bit of a stand..don't know who made it (initials R.C. on the base) but I saw it one day in a gourmet ktchen type store where I was shopping with a friend, and ranted and raved about how much I loved it..of course, got it as a gift from her at Christmas..I like it's rusty patina and the crudeness of the welded feet..I think perhaps it's supposed to be a bit of a bookend, but I just admire it ..maybe someday I'll use it for my cookbooks or something..in the mean time, here it is in all it's piggie glory..enjoy! Anyone have any piggies to share? Send 'em in and I'll post them...

1 comment:

  1. That is a Duroc breed. I never thought I would know breeds of swine...but I do...lol It's way cute.

    have a good one,
    bunny

    ReplyDelete