My Etsy Shop

Saturday, November 20, 2010

*Cough* *Sniff* It's a Winter Wonderland...sorta...

Here I sit, with the most miserable cold/whatever I think I've had in five years..if you look at the pictures, you can see what has happened literally overnight..pretty, yes?
Problem is, my craft fair #2 is today, and I can neither drive in this foot-deep, uncleared stuff than I can load and unload my truck and mingle with people in a hot and airless hall while sniffling and couging my little heart out..in other words, craft fair #2, like craft fair #1, isn't much to write home (or blog) about this year...
I might have attempted it if I wasn't so sick, but no point in spreading these foul germs as well as forced holiday cheer..not that I can see a whole bunch of people risking their lives, driving on our often treacherous highway, to come here and shop...
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..
Guess I'll just sit, snuggled under a big quilt, and watch the seagulls wheeling and diving through the snowy air....could be worse.....

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope you are feeling much better soon! It's never fun to be sick! It's good that you did stay home (though too bad about your show). I bet not many people ventured out anyway in that weather! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete